Sunday, September 16, 2007

10 years later

Seeing as how I was never one for making very specific plans for anything more than a day in advance, where I want to be in ten years raises an interesting question. However, there are a few things that I do know. First, I do not wish to leave Clemson University anytime soon. That does not mean I am staying for a masters, haven’t really decided that I want that yet, but I will be staying an extra year doing whatever. I believe that I will more than likely work on a minor, but I also want to experience whatever I can when I can. You see my personality is really laid back to the point most people will call me lazy, which I am not I do accomplish everything that I need to do I just take life and sort of roll with it, enjoy it, and take my time with it. It takes quite a bit of work to push me out of this “center” (I guess would be a good word for it. Let’s see what else do I wish to accomplish in ten year; I suppose that a career would be good. I have never been one that has depended on material need and gain (which is hilarious when you think about it because I am an accountant which is basically all we deal in), I just want enough to support me and whoever comes my way. I will more than likely act like my father in this aspect of life. I will not go in to explaining my father’s principles in this aspect because it will take to long. Finally I guess I hope to be married before 26; this I find is my only definite in life. One reason is that I do not want to be told old to enjoy my kids. Two is that I believe I am somewhat of a romantic, or it least that is what some reliable sources have told me and I want to enjoy being with what I hope is the perfect woman for me for as long as possible.

No comments: